Monday, December 30, 2013

A "Smart" Website Resource-for my confer

Do you have a Smart Board in your classroom? If so, I sure hope you're as obsessed with it as I am! I'm not kidding when I say obsessed...we're talking, my projector bulb burns out leaving me without my board and I feel like I'm missing my right arm.

WHAT??! I have to use...CHART PAPER?!?

It's bad.

However, my students love just about anything we do on the Smart Board and have become so tech savvy because of the integration of this tool throughout our daily lessons.

When I first began using the Smart Board I found myself spending way too much time creating my own lessons. I was constantly working to create something that would be engaging for my students and meet the objectives of multiple lessons each day. It was too much.

And then...(cue the angelic "ahhhh" from above) my coworker told me about the Smart Exchange Website.

This website contains a plethora of teacher-created Smart Board lessons ready to be downloaded, edited (if need be) and used in a matter of minutes! No more recreating the wheel!!

Since discovering this site I've saved a ton of time and been able to "beef up" my lessons with many interactive and engaging Smart Board activities! I hope you're able to benefit from this great website as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment