Sunday, March 17, 2013

Our Class Website

This will be a short one...

Click here to go to my class website.

WARNING-it is not cute. It doesn't have polka dots or little hands all over. It's white. With black text. The creative side of me is just dying to spruce it up. The practical side...no time to do it and not a top priority!

Right now I'm using it as a sort of "hub" for Educreation lessons that I've created for each of my differentiated math and reading groups. They can visit their groups "page" on their Ipads, download, and watch their lesson during Daily 5 or Guided Math. It's been a great tool as they can watch, and rewatch, at their own pace! If you visit the site using a computer you'll see a lot of "could not display" because you need an Ipad and the Educreations app to view the lessons.
I've also posted "safe" youtube videos within each of their groups that connect with a specific strategy or phonic pattern their group is working on. Feel free to visit...just ignore the white :)

No comments:

Post a Comment